Last updated: December 20, 2020.
Digital Masta on its entirety is based on a thorough research and journalistic approach to provide its users with the most up-to-date news and information about technology. We proud ourselves with the work we put on every single article and section.
We recommend you read this page and review all the details in it. Everytime you (“the user”) access our website, you agree to these terms. If you are under the legal age of majority, then your parents or legal guardians agree on your behalf.
Ownership of the content
Digital Masta, on its capacity of content creator, somewhat owns or has the full rights to publish and promote all materials contained within (text, photographs, illustrations, art works, graphics, charts, visual aids, audio, animations and video).
This website is protected by intellectual property laws. Any type of duplicate, reproduction, alteration, modification, sharing or distributing without our exclusive consent is strictly prohibited. If you fail to comply with this clause you will be subject to legal action.
Limitation of legal responsibility
You will find elements in our website developed and marketed by third-party vendors. These elements may also contain links or functionality that redirects users to external sources or websites.
Digital Masta fully discharges the responsibility for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential that may come by using this website.
Accept this website “as is”
You accept the content of this website as is. You acknowledge there are several modules that captures and display user based input and this information is not necessarily aligned with Digital Masta’s vision. In those cases you consume and browse the content at your own risk.
Digital Masta does not guarantee the service we provide will be error-free or uninterrupted. Although we do our best to keep everything as neat as possible we are humans after all, and sure thing there will be error, many of them.
On our comments section, we disclaim the responsibility on any single comment made by any of our users. We also advise our readers comments do not reflect Digital Masta’s opinion on any subject. Nor comments by made impersonating any one of our staff members. Please bare this on mind before acting upon any post in the comments section.
Although we reserve our right to approve any comment of posting before being public in our site, make sure you comply with all these terms before creating a publication:
- The undersigned has reached the legal age of majority.
- If the writer is under the age of majority, he informed his parents or legal guardian and they agree and approve your message before posting.
- All inputs should be made in a respectful manner to other users. Any type of provoking, personal attacks, name calling, racisms or outrageous behaviour will be removed from our site.
- Messages containing obscene language, defamatory, vulgar, threatening or hateful will be remove.
- Any form of spam will be removed as well. Same action will be taken with duplicate messages within the same article or among different publications.
- Phishing attempts, misleading offerings to bait other users to click on links or any other form of fraudulent attempts to get other users sensitive information will be removed.
- The subject of the message or post must be relevant to the subject matter.
- Disclosing sensitive or identifiable information about yourself or any other individual is strictly prohibited.
- Posts made with the intention to promote services, products or any other type of commercial activity with the objective of generating revenue will be removed.
- Messages that motivates criminal behaviour, such as instructing how to commit a crime or any other unlawful practice will be removed.
Comments are not moderated on our site and will reside prepetually in our servers after approval. Any user has the absolute right to remove or edit any message previously created. Similarly, Digital Masta reserves the right to remove at their discretion any comment that goes against our user conduct rules.
Digital Masta reserves the rights to disclose any information about users without prior consent to law enforcement authorities, as the information is legally required.
This website and the information contained within shall not be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnose or treatment. We don’t hold ourselves accountable for any injury or death as a consequence of a misunderstood argument.
If you have any doubts about any product, review, article or information in our site about health or physical related products or treatments please seek your physician’s advice before implementing or consuming.
The date of the latest revision to this document will be always found here. For users registered in our newsletter, there will be an email notification with the changes.